System and OS : Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
PHP Version : PHP 5.2.6 or 5.2 major version
Web Server : IIS6 or IIS7
Assumption : PHP 5 is installed and web application running PHP-CGI or FastCGI
Unlike actual mailing or house addresses, public IP addresses is more easily depleted.
Each host in a computer network or Internet in this case, requires public IP address to identify itself in the Internet. IP Simplified : It is used as a unique Identity for computers to communicate and interact in the Internet.
IP Address is a highlighted on the first statement is getting more rare. Due to this limitation, many users needs to share a single Internet public IP… Continue reading →
An ASP web application in which the backend DBMS is running on MSDE 2000 SQL Server.
Making the ASP web application to use MSSQL 2005 Express on to the server. On top of that database created on the MSDE 2000 Instance needs to be migrated over to the MSSQL 2005 .
1. MSDE 2000 SQL Server instance name is localhostHELM , MSSQL db name HelmDb.
2. MSDE 2000 SQL Server instance is running at a non MSSQL default port (not 1433).
3. MSSQL Server 2005 Express is used.
4. Using default MSSQL Server 2005 Express instance localhostSQLEXPRESS .
5. OS used Windows Server 2003.