Scope and conditions :
- SSH service is running on remote server.
- SSH is binded to IP address 10.10.10.10.
- SSH service is running on Port 9394 or customed port (SSH default port 22).
- There is no firewall on your computer or your network.
Steps to connect to remote SSH service from Ubuntu Terminal via CLI :
- Open your Ubuntu Terminal client.
- Type the following :
username@localhost:~$ ssh -p9394 email@example.com
- If RSA key request to be added, type yes to save the key to proceed.
- The SSH service will request for the login_name password.
- Provide the password.
- You have successfully login to SSH of the remote server using CLI SSH Client from ubuntu.
*Note : SSH client portrayed in this article can be used in CLI of Linux redhat as well as debian.